Join the WPI Board of Directors, Wisconsin federal contractors, members of the WI Federal DC community, agency, and prime representatives at this year’s WI Federal Contractor Forum.
Oct 10 – 2:00 PM – WPI Board Meeting [Board Members ONLY]
Oct 10 – 5:00 PM – Reception hosted by Husch Blackwell DC Office
[1801 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Suite 1000, Washington, DC 20006]
Oct 11 – EXECUTIVE ROUNDTABLES @Rayburn House Office Building – arrival 8:30am – program begins 9:00am – program ends 4:00pm [breakfast and lunch provided]
- GROWING THE DEFENSE INDUSTRIAL BASE (DIB)
- BRINGING MORE FEDERAL DOLLARS BACK TO WISCONSIN
- EXPANDING YOUR BUSINESS WITH GOVERNMENT AGENCIES
- TECHNOLOGY, SECURITY, AI – CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES
- DEFENSE AND FEDERAL PRIORITIES
Oct 12 – Meet for Breakfast – Program continues with agency and prime site visits
WPI Board of Directors:
- Sean Ketter, Oshkosh Corporation
- Jean Marie Thiel, Belonger Corporation
- Richard Deschauer, WPI
- Todd Bentley, Bentley World-Packaging
- James Kerlin, Beyond Vision
- V. David Zvenyach
- Nathaniel Millsap, Fincantieri Marine Group
- Baly Ambegaoker, Gunnison Consulting Group, Inc.
- Willian Hughes, Husch Blackwell LLP
- Barb LaMue, New North
- James Schutt, Schutt Industries
- Paul C. Darley, WS Darley & Company
- Michael Ward, Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation
- Aina Vilumsons, WPI
A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO HUSCH BLACKWELL LLP AND THE NATIONAL DEFENSE INDUSTRIAL ASSOCIATION (NDIA) GREAT LAKES CHAPTER FOR THEIR SUPPORT OF THIS EVENT.
If you have interest in attending, please contact Aina Vilumsons at AinaV@wispro.org.